Please note, a new window, ALADDIN ADMISSIONS FORM, will open.
By completing the following pre-enrolment form you agree to Official Enrolment Policy. Click HERE to view or download the Official Enrolment Policy.
Due to the planned commencement of the Education (Admission to Schools) Act, 2018, Shellybanks Educate Together National School will not accept pre-enrolment application forms for September 2023. A new Admission Policy will be approved with an annual admissions process for this intake group.
Please continue to check our website for further updates in relation to this matter.
- I understand that allocation of place in the school will be strictly on application date order.
- I understand that the receipt of a fully completed enrolment form does not guarantee that the child named will be offered a place in the school.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inform Shellybanks Educate National School, in good time, of any change of address, email address, telephone number or other relevant circumstance.
- I understand that if I have not replied in writing to a confirmed offer of a place for my child within 14 days of that offer being made, I will have forfeited my child’s place on the enrolment list, and consequently the place being offered.
- All children must be 4 years of age on or before the 30th June and under the age of 6 of the year they are due to start. Unborn children may not be enrolled.
- I understand that I may specify the year of commencement for my child and that my child may not be enroled to commence in multiple years.
- I am a parent or legal guardian of the child I am enroling.
If you have further questions, please use the additional form in the ‘Contact Us’ section of the website.